DONG IL TECHNOLOGY Co., LTD. (hereinafter “Company”) puts emphasis on personal information and complies with the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.” Through the policy on handling personal information, Company will notify how and in what way the personal information that the customers provide are being used and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
In case Company amends the policy on handing personal information, Company will notify it through its Web site (or individually).
This policy shall take effect starting September 4, 2015.
Items of personal information to be collected
Company collects personal information for application for subscription, consultation, services, etc.
- • Items for collection : name, company name, telephone number, and e-mail
- • Method of collecting personal information : Web site
Collection and purpose of use of personal information
Company uses personal information collected for the following purpose.
- • Others : application for subscription, consultation, services, etc.
Sharing and providing collected personal information
In principle, Company does not provide users’ personal information to outsiders. However, the following shall be an exception.
- • Users have given prior consent.
- • Stipulated under the laws or upon request by the investigating agency pursuant to the process and method as set under the laws for the investigation purpose
Retention and Use Period for Personal Information
After the collection of personal information and the purpose of use has been achieved, Company destroys the said information in due time.
However, where the information is required to be retained under the relevant laws, the information is retained. In this case, the information retained by the Company is to be used only for the retention purpose
• Retention of information in accordance with the relevant laws
- Reasons of retention : The relevant laws regulating preservation of personal information, etc., including the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, etc.
- Retention period : 3 months or for a certain period specified under the relevant laws
The company will notify the user beforehand to obtain consent, or the company will possess the information until before the expiration date or the date priory agreed with the user.
Information members who have put for subscription purpose, etc., will be moved to a separate database (separate cabinet in case of papers) after the purpose of information has been achieved and shall be kept for a certain period and be destroyed pursuant to the policies to protect personal information (refer to keeping and using period) according to the internal policy and other laws.
The personal information will be deleted in the database.
Entrustment of personal information
Company does not entrust the customer’s personal information to the outsider without the customer’s consent. If it is subsequently necessary to do so, Company will notify the customer about the entrustment target and the contents of the entrustment business, and will obtain prior consent if necessary.
Rights of users and their legal representatives, and methods for exercising such rights
Users may contact the staff in charge of personal information management in writing, by telephone, or via e-mail, and shall be taken care without delay.
If you have requested to correct the error in personal information, the personal information will not be used or furnished until the correction has been completed. If incorrect personal information has been furnished to a third party, Company shall notify the handling result of the correction to the third party without delay and shall make sure that the correction will be performed.
Personal information that has been cancelled or deleted upon the request of the user or a legal representative will be handled in accordance with the rules under “Period of keeping and using the personal information collected by Company” and is handled in a way in which it cannot be read or used for other purposes.
Matters concerning the installation, operation, and denial of a device that automatically collects personal information
Company does not operate a device that automatically collects personal information when using the Internet, such as cookies, etc.
Civil service regarding personal information
Company designates the team indicated below to protect customer’s personal information and handle customer’s complaints with regard to personal information.
Customer service and personal information management team : Marketing Team at DONG IL TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd.
- • Tel : +82. 31. 607. 5502
- • E-mail : email@example.com
You can file any complaints with regard to personal information that would arise during the use of Company’s service to the relevant team.
Company will promptly give a sufficient answer for the user’s complaint.
Please inquire to the following agencies if you need to report an infringement on personal information or for consultation.
- 1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- 2. Information Protection Mark Authentication Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/+82.2.580.0533~4)
- 3. Supreme Prosecutor’s Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/+82.2.3480.3600)
- 4. Korea National Policy Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr/+82.2.392.0330)